All-Star Why Don't Teams Get A Cut Of The Profit.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Amy Chow went pro for gymnastics and got Stanfrod scholarship as competitive diver. So yes. You could be a pro scuba diver and still swim for ncaa with a scolarship.

Also a gymnastics blog wrote about this topic a year ago and she said the 5 five year old Sophia who has 300k+ instagram followers already lost her ncaa gymnastics eligibility for promoting gymnastics stuff.
This should be a wake up call for some of the crazy Instagram moms trying to make their kid famous in their respective sport.

O... M... G! This info is a very tough pill to swallow. I had to stop reading because it was making me second guess my decision to get into all star cheer. I REALLY did not know what I was getting my kid/ family into. I wish I had found this board and did more research about all star cheerleading, before I made the decision to jump into it.

In buying, vendor reps offer incentives on shipping, markdowns, and other product. Rebates in and of themselves are not bad, we all take advantage of some type of incentive on every single item we purchase. My suggestion is to do your own research and compare quality and price not only on the merchandise you have to buy but, your gym costs, as well. I can only speak for myself but, if the uniform my kid is wearing is a Varsity product and the price and quality is comparable to like uniforms, and my gym costs are comparable to other gyms providing good coaching and similar amount of comps, then all is good. If, however, I felt I was being forced to buy more than needed, quality was mediocre, and I was paying as much or more than others on gym fees, then I would have a problem with the gym.

Back