All-Star Why Senior Level 1 Should Be Eliminated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2010

Because if a poodle can do level 3 tumbling, you can too!!

(Yes I know we need Senior Level one, I posted this video because it was humorous and pretty darn cool. Please do not start telling me the 100000 reason why we have senior level 1, because I have heard every argument and agree that its a necessity. :) )

Oh and might as well clarify, its level 3 because its consecutive standing BHS's .....

Ok, so I def expected the poodle to do one bhs.......I've got to admit I was a little shocked to see the consecutive bhs!! He/She will have a standing full in no time lol.

i would tell the dog to squeeze his/her legs together. but ill give it to him/her stayed on her toes and tumbled fast and very quietly i must say! ill give it a 8.5!

My dogs are apparently level 1 in the dog cheer world. (I feel like a failure of a dog mommy)

Just a thought: If dogs can tumble, I want to go to pet shop that sales dogs, and on the tag not only includes the breed, but the tumbling level the dog is currently at.
They would sell more dogs that way, because who wouldn't snatch up a level 5 Chihuahua?

Back