All-Star Wide Feet Shoe Recomendations?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

justpeachy

Cheer Parent
Mar 26, 2010
I searched older posts and they weren't very helpful.

My girl has thick feet, and a little wide too. We have tried Nike Sideline, Nfinity Evolution, Passion and Phoenix. Getting a little frustrated here, does anyone know of a good shoe that comes in wide?

My sister has wide feet and i know that she really liked the passion in a size bigger! so maybe try the passions again in a half size/size/size.5 bigger
And she warns everybody with wide feet about the strap in the evolutions - so probably stay away from those

My sister has wide feet and i know that she really liked the passion in a size bigger! so maybe try the passions again in a half size/size/size.5 bigger
And she warns everybody with wide feet about the strap in the evolutions - so probably stay away from those

I agree! I have wide feet and the only cheer shoes that I have ever been comfortable in were Nfinity Passions. I got them half a size bigger and they were a little tight the first few times I wore them but after that they fit great!

i once found a New Balance cheer shoe in wide. they aren't as small and light as nfinity, but they worked.

You may also consider taking her shoes to get stretched and see if that helps. As far as i know though Nike cheer shoes seem to run extremely narrow.

ooo. side note. just went to the nfinity wesbite and they are launching their new site tonight at midnight.

i found power shoes to work well since i have wide feet. i had the power maximum edge & my friend who has really really wide feet can't use anything but powers! power worked great for me but now i love my nfinitys (evolution) i always assumed that they wouldn't work because they're so narrow but they stretched to fit my foot so now they're perfect!

I'm think I'm the only person with very wide feet as well as flat feet that the phoenix fit me great lol

Latest posts

Back