All-Star Wide World of Sports

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if there are multiple day rates? I am going for IASF Opening ceremonies on Thursday, IASF on Friday and then Sat and Sun too. $100... Ouch lol Oh well! Worth it!

In the past it has been $25 a day regardless of how many days you attend.

So I only have to pay $25 a day? Because my mom looked up somewhere that it costs something to get into the place, and THEN costs to get into the competition..

ohhh lindss said:
So I only have to pay $25 a day? Because my mom looked up somewhere that it costs something to get into the place, and THEN costs to get into the competition..

Not unless they've changed it for this year. You pay $25 to get into the Wide World of Sports and once you are in there you can go into any of the buildings for free. At least this has been the case for the past 3 years.

McLovin said:
ohhh lindss said:

Not unless they've changed it for this year. You pay $25 to get into the Wide World of Sports and once you are in there you can go into any of the buildings for free. At least this has been the case for the past 3 years.

Okay good. I was worried... Hahah!

We were just there for an Americheer comp at the Milkhouse and purchased tickets at the ticket window for family. 2 tickets for 1 day were $64 and they check them again when you enter the milkhouse. ESPN took over the operations there and it looks great so far and Fyi the trainers were awesome!

It's $25 per day. Promise.

If you have a hopper pass through USASF, that will also provide you access.

ACEDAD said:

This will be my first year at worlds (spectator), would you recommend this? I will be with two other girls and I wasn't sure if we should purchase a hopper pass or pay the $25 each day. I know we will most likely be specifically in the Milkhouse/Jostens the entire time versus visiting the parks. I need to keep saving my pennies! :thumbs up:

ALittleBitTwisted said:
ACEDAD said:

This will be my first year at worlds (spectator), would you recommend this? I will be with two other girls and I wasn't sure if we should purchase a hopper pass or pay the $25 each day. I know we will most likely be specifically in the Milkhouse/Jostens the entire time versus visiting the parks. I need to keep saving my pennies! :thumbs up:

If you aren't going to the parks, don't buy the hopper pass.

Back