OT Winter Olympics 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
Who's excited?!?!? Opening Ceremonies tomorrow!

Also the first round of figure skating events, the men's and pairs short program of the team event. I just read that Nathan Chen will skate the short for the US. And the Knierims since they're the only US pair.

I am SO excited! Sweden has so many chances at medals this year!! (not so much in figure skating though. just like cheer its still a small sport in sweden)

I'm not a huge Winter Olympics fan. I'll watch, but more just the highlights and final events.

I am SO excited! Sweden has so many chances at medals this year!! (not so much in figure skating though. just like cheer its still a small sport in sweden)

What chances do we have? I'm so out of the loop. Any slalom etc skiers to watch for? Downhill skiing is my favorite winter sport.

Heja Sverige! :)

Oldest is on day 4 of being home with the flu so she's binging on it. I personally like the Summer Olympics more, but I'm excited to see figure skating, speed skaing, and snowboarding.

I'm planning on only watching bobsled, luge, and skeleton, and maybe figure skating.

im curious to watch womens figure skating. There was SO much drama at sochi in womens skating, itll be interesting to watch this year. I also like watching half pipe in snowboarding, and bobsledding.

If Virtue and Moir don't win with their Roxanne piece I'll just keel over and wish for death. It's an absolute masterpiece.

I love the summer olympics for gymnastics, but I think overall I prefer winter because there are more sports I like to watch. Gymnastics trumps all, but I love to watch figure skating, curling, bobsledding, skiing... Pretty much everything.

I’ll watch figure skating (not men’s though and not ice dancing ) and that ski sport where it looks like they’re jumping to their death...maybe bobsledding and speed skating to root for ole girl...Mame or whatever? Curling is a personal favorite of mine (loljk)

Honestly the thing I like most about the Cold Olympics is knowing that the summer Olympics is around the corner....but still way down the block

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ems
What chances do we have? I'm so out of the loop. Any slalom etc skiers to watch for? Downhill skiing is my favorite winter sport.

Heja Sverige! :)

Downhill er have a girl that has a chance of medals in slalom named Frida Hansdotter but mostly its in the croos county theta sweden has mostly chances. Charlotte Kalla and Stina Nilsson are some of our biggest medal hopes. And the mens 4 x 10 km relay that Sweden has won the last two olympics! Freestyle Skiing is also a good event too look forward to.In Skicross we have a girl Named Sandra Näslund who has been dominting this winter. And in Mens we have a guy Called VÖN or Viktor Örling Norberg who is also good. His girlfiriend was a good ski cross skiier but she Crashed quite bad last year and is in recovery and VÖN won the Wold Championships while she was still in a coma. And Hockey of Course. You should Never Count out Tre Kronor in hockey. The Damkronorna also has a good chace of atleast a Bronze (the Ladies team that is. Tre Kronor is the name of our mens team)

HEJA SVERIGE OCH KOM IGEN NU ALLIHOPA!!! (Go sweden and lets go now everybody for those non swedish speakers out there)

After looking through a few Instagram profiles of cheerleaders from University of Kentucky, it doesn't seem as if any of them are there? On which days and which events are they suppose to provide support to team U.S.A.?

Back