OT Winter Olympics 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was such a fan of Virtue and Moir's free skate. The French couple were absolutely mesmerizing as well. I have no idea how the judges were able to pick between the two. I think it came down to who skated last, and Tessa and Scott had that advantage. Happy they got their gold back.

Papadakis and Cizeron have an incredibly bright future and they are so young. LOVE watching them skate.

So, Germany is in the Olympic ice hockey finals for the first time ever - no matter which medal they take home, it will be the first one in ice hockey for us. The last two games were won against Sweden and Canada - which both have absolutely amazing teams. Can't wait to see how they'll do against the athletes from Russia.

So, Germany is in the Olympic ice hockey finals for the first time ever - no matter which medal they take home, it will be the first one in ice hockey for us. The last two games were won against Sweden and Canada - which both have absolutely amazing teams. Can't wait to see how they'll do against the athletes from Russia.

Congrats! I hoped for Germany to win agaisnt Canada! Sure the loss for us against germany is a sore spot still in sweden but you guys played amazing and deserved to win!! Good Luck in finals!!

I was pulling for Germany! Congrats to them!

Olympic hockey (and curling for that matter) is a sore spot in this country for the most part.

I'm selfishly hoping for a 1, 2, 3 Canada podium in Men's Big Air tonight. I drowned my hockey and curling sorrows in Katelyn Osmond's bronze last night. I also still don't know how Zagitova beat Medvedeva. I mean I know mathematically, but I *hate* how Zagitova back loads her program for the 10% bonus. The program has no flow. And she knows that if she didn't do that, she wouldn't win. I'm just not a fan of how it looks. I think Medvedeva is the superior skater of the two.

ETA: I'm living for Leslie Jones on twitter this Olympics. Her comments on solely the dresses are everything for me.

Back