"woo" Sound Effect

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 1, 2013
Hi... You know that "Woo" vocal sound that ust about everybody uses in their mixes, for some reason i can't find anything like it anywhere on the internet.. Does anybody have one that they could send me, or know of a really good sound effect website that i could find it at... Most sound effect websites that i have come across are lame with very cartoony sounding sound effects....

i have kind of a lot of builds and stuff, i could always use more, but i'm really interested in some good vocal sounds..

Ok... I found the exact "woo" i was looking for... It was on CMS, i seen someone talking about that site here so i checked it out.... It happened to be in the cheapest sound pack they had, it was $20 dollars, it contained a lot of sounds that i already have, but a couple "yeahs!" and "woos!" made in worth it...

Still though if anybody can help me acquire some more sounds that would be great... Backbeats, risers, snare builds.. anything, i am building my collection.... I have so many sounds but my cheerleading collection is not too big, like i said i have been doing other kinds of music for a long time so my library is tilted more towards hip hop beats and things like that...

Back