OT Work Out Shoes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 23, 2010
My last pair of nfinities are finally on their way out. Since I'm officially retired from cheer now, I'm looking for a pair of decent workout shoes. I usually run outside when its nice out, or use the elliptical inside the gym. Treadmills are harsh on my knees. Also, ive had problems with shin splints since I was like 14. And suggestions?

My nfinities killed my knees so that might be part of your problem. I wear knee braces and they have done wonders!
As for shoes, I'd recommend really any kind of Nike. They're great quality and comfortable.

asics have great running shoes. each one is a little different, and for different things, so the model depends on what your looking for. but as a brand, they're great

Nike is great. The air Pegasus are really comfy (I share them with my mom) and I love them!! I have another pair of Nikes that I don't know the brand but I know they're a running shoe and I wear them for track

My nfinities killed my knees so that might be part of your problem. I wear knee braces and they have done wonders!
As for shoes, I'd recommend really any kind of Nike. They're great quality and comfortable.
I wear a metal donjoy ACL brace lol.

Back