Working Holiday In Australia

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well. I am an Australian Newbie here from Perth in Western Australia.

We have a cheer club that is entering its third year next year. The club is going really well and we have grown to over 150 athletes and have just taken on a second club which has doubled our numbers.

Moving into next year we are really looking to provide the best opportunities for our athletes and we are looking into finding a couple of cheer coaches from the US who have an All Star background, ideally USASF level 5 coaching credentials and who would love to to a working holiday over in Australia for 2016. We have a fantastic club culture and really what we call the 'edge family' as well as amazing facilities and we are very determined to make sure the working holiday is an amazing experience for both the coaches and the athletes at our club.

We would really love some advice on what a good way would be to spread the word about this opportunity.

I am more than happy to provide more information if required and you can also find out some more about our club on our webpage Edge Fitness Cheerleading Training

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hearing any thoughts or comments.

Kind Regards
Ryan

Off topic, but as someone who's attended some of the same comps as Edge your gym always has such a supportive vibe! So good to see that back at the WA comps, good luck with the coach recruitment :)

Back