All-Star World Cup Expansion?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I’ve been saying for years (since I was in middle/high school in early 2000’s) that south central PA is filled with talent but it’s so very diluted with the large number of gyms...there is also a massive amount of loyalty which is why it’s so hard to build up competitive teams.

It’s also not an area where most people are willing to travel because there are so many local options. My parents wouldn’t even let me drive the hour to Cheer Tyme when I was in high school because I would have passed about 4 other programs to get there and they said that was unnecessary. 45 minutes - an hour and a half is really the most you’ll hear of people driving and they’re quite a minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some of those gyms are underrated and need more recognition

Some of those gyms are underrated.

I'm absolutely aware that some of them are. But I would need at least both hands and maybe both feet to even begin to count the number of programs that have 5 or less teams (all small or xs) within an hour radius of my parents house. It's a big deal when a program has more than 50 kids. Most programs have 3 teams, and even though they all have kids capable of being level 4-5, they usually max out at level 3 because they can't create a full competitive level 4 or 5 team. That's what I mean by diluted. A lot of talent, very very spread out over a lot of programs.

Back