Music World Cup Lazers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a first cut of Lazers music with no sound effects

Greg did an amazing job! and there are a lot of great parts to the mix!! Its a lot of fun
LAZEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEerRRRZZZZ .. ahh i love the ending :) lol.. wen will the cut with the sfx be released ? :)

the one you sent has no sound effects (or is just different then this past weekend) .. btw you guys were amazing this past weekend .. only a couple mistakes :)
Thanks. I have the one with sound effects somewhere. We competed with our sound effects not matching perfectly.

Thanks. I have the one with sound effects somewhere. We competed with our sound effects not matching perfectly.
It was still an outstanding performance .. btw did u happen to go to a MCdonalds sunday night to hear that the inside was closed? .. If so then i was in the car that was talking to you :)

It was still an outstanding performance .. btw did u happen to go to a MCdonalds sunday night to hear that the inside was closed? .. If so then i was in the car that was talking to you :)
Haha yes. I noticed once I got into my car that it was you. But had angry people wanting food so didn't get back out.

Back