All-Star world cup shooting stars 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

now that my favorite CA panthers will not compete in this division, i don't know whom to support =)

I didnt watch Stars close enough to really decide if I like them this year or not. But I could tell the team is stacked with talent! I cant wait to see a better video/see them live to really know if I like them or not. Also I dont know how I feel about no theme, I was in LOVE with last years, and 09's and 07's.

I didnt watch Stars close enough to really decide if I like them this year or not. But I could tell the team is stacked with talent! I cant wait to see a better video/see them live to really know if I like them or not. Also I dont know how I feel about no theme, I was in LOVE with last years, and 09's and 07's.

what themes did they use in 2007 & 2009?

I love their first stunt sequence! I think I like it more than the other LG srs stunt sequence because of Bruno Mars. Perfect Stunt Sequence with Perfect Song ! GO WCSS!!!

Of course I can't heard all of their music, but I'm SO EXCITED that their routine is to current music this year.

Back