All-Star world cup shooting stars 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love all the difficulty in their routine!

One thing that reaaally is bugging me though is all the bouncing in the pyramid... gaaah.

you can tell these girls are working hard and trying new things... cant wait to see what the rest of the season holds for them!

I have never really been World Cup's biggest fan, but this routine and music has me obsessed! This routine is SO entertaining to me. I do agree with whoever above me that there is way too much bouncing in the pyramid. But I'm just so impressed by Stars this year.

I have never really been World Cup's biggest fan, but this routine and music has me obsessed! This routine is SO entertaining to me. I do agree with whoever above me that there is way too much bouncing in the pyramid. But I'm just so impressed by Stars this year.

OMG! i agree entirely! that's what i thought the very first time i saw their routine and imediatly turned me off from it.
i am liking their music/voiceovers this yr. much improvement from last yrs! still not the biggest fan tho

I feel like i find something knew to entertain me everytime i watch this routine. these girls want their title back and they're going to do everything it takes

I feel like i find something knew to entertain me everytime i watch this routine. these girls want their title back and they're going to do everything it takes
exactly! everytime i watch it, i find something new that i love.

im in love with the opening of the routine....8 standing fulls, then six toe fulls!!! the choreography this year is definitely something to enjoy

Back