All-Star world cup shooting stars 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i can watch this routine a million times and never get sick of it... so much talent.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE this !
they can perform like NOBODY else can!!!!

I'm loving watching them with newer style music. It really makes them look like a whole different group of performers!

I wonder what the stunt would look like if all the girls did the roundoff tuck in, I always watch center and forget the others around here. She's really pretty in the air!

Routine vs routine I def think they're the frontrunners of the division given everyone were to hit. I can't wait to see how Indy plays out...

I'm a fan off a lot of Large Sr teams this year!
Shoot, me too! Even though CA went small and therefore made that division even more incredible, large senior is still so intense! Stars, Senior Elite, Generals, F5, Marlins, Diamonds, Super Seniors... It's going to be crayyyy-zayyyyy! I would not want to be a judge at Worlds!

Shoot, me too! Even though CA went small and therefore made that division even more incredible, large senior is still intense! Stars, Senior Elite, Generals, F5, Marlins, Diamonds, Super Seniors... It's going to be crayyyy-zayyyyy!
Yes!!! Just saw the newest video of Generals and they look so good! On a good day they might be able to take top 3 (provided one of the top 3 has a bad day) They have a lot of good tumbling, but what else is new, it's Woodlands :^)

Back