World Cup Starlites Back To School Supplies Fundraiser

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Cheer Mom

Cheer Parent
Jul 22, 2011
Hi All...I just signed up and I was told before I can post on a thread, I need to post 3 here in the newbies forum??? So here's my first :) WC Starlites are selling back to school supplies for our fundraiser. There is a thread already with details that Rich Allen posted (thanks Rich)...Hope to continue to keep you all informed once I gain some privledges :)

Working on pricing and presale order form now! Should be able to post information soon :)

And here is my 3rd post...Yes we will ship within the US...working on details for shipping internationally (please help if you have any info on that) Also, you can either mail a check or pay by paypal if you are unable to drop your check at the gym! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! It's really nice to have the support of people especially those from other organizations!!!

Thanks for posting the info CoachC2...Are you able to post on the thread in the All Stars section that has over 1200 views??? (1000 of them are prob me! hahah jk)

Thanks for posting the info CoachC2...Are you able to post on the thread in the All Stars section that has over 1200 views??? (1000 of them are prob me! hahah jk)
You'll have posting privileges 72 hours after you joined! Should be soon!

Back