All-Star WORLDS 2010 BOWS & SHIRTS TRADING.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'll have FCA Diamonds shirts. Looking especially for a new cali one : )

Oh, I almost forgot! I also want to trade one of my warmup jackets, with the FCA Gems Logo on the back and my name pretty small on the front. I think it'd be kind of cool to trade with another senior, also having their last year at worlds. Let me know if you're interested :)

I'll have FCA Diamonds shirts. Looking especially for a new cali one : )

Oh, I almost forgot! I also want to trade one of my warmup jackets, with the FCA Gems Logo on the back and my name pretty small on the front. I think it'd be kind of cool to trade with another senior, also having their last year at worlds. Let me know if you're interested :)

I would love to trade with you. I have been wanting t a FCA shirt forever!

I want to trade shirts at worlds so bad. The only gym shirts I have are Charlotte Allstars, but im willing to trade for any gym with a cute shirt. :)

This is my first time going to worlds and i heard a lot of people like to trade bows and shirts...
If you have Top Gun, CA, CEA, KE, cheer athletic, RAYS, GA, World cup,
just PM

Megan Glisson is giving away her Top Gun Worlds 2011 tee shirt. Contact her for details on her facebook fan page - Megan Jewell Glisson (Top Gun) :)

What does the top gun and cheer intensity shirt look like? :)

for Intensity's worlds shirt i'm not sure what design they are going with. i saw three possible ones and they are all pretty sick. the top gun and world cup shirt is with the both of them and on the front it says back to back world champions. on the back it has a picture of the world with a jag and a star and it says sitting on top of the world.

for Intensity's worlds shirt i'm not sure what design they are going with. i saw three possible ones and they are all pretty sick. the top gun and world cup shirt is with the both of them and on the front it says back to back world champions. on the back it has a picture of the world with a jag and a star and it says sitting on top of the world.

What size? And would you consider trading either for a charlotte allstars shirt?
(Not the best picture but oh well)
2czby3k.jpg

Back