Worlds 2011!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My vote is for cheerforce diamondz to come up on top! I saw them at gssa when they got their full paid bid and they deserved it!
I always want to see everyone else do well I just think diamondz get left out of the talk

Hey guys, this is my first post on here..:confused:
Everyone seemed to be talking about so y'know!
Was just wondering who is all going to ICU worlds or IASF/USASF Worlds this year?!
And, who do you think is gonna come out on top this year?:p
Thats all, a random post haha,

I want Stingrays Orange to come out on top AGAIN :) I hate to say it but I kinda want to see Stingray Smoke as big competition for Top Gun & Cali. But I DO NOT want to see California win. hahah :) I like them only for Kiara Nowlin <3

I want Stingrays Orange to come out on top AGAIN :) I hate to say it but I kinda want to see Stingray Smoke as big competition for Top Gun & Cali. But I DO NOT want to see California win. hahah :) I like them only for Kiara Nowlin <3

that may be a little difficult since they are not in the same division...

As for winners, I'm not sure who I'd like to see win.
But I'd LOVE to see PCM place top 10 in both divisions (sm sr lmtd coed and sm sr all girl) and I'd love to see Cali Smoed place top 5 in sm sr lmtd coed!

large senior- twisters
sm senior- stingray
sm limited- brandon
large limited - spirit
semi limited- gym tyme
int allgirl- gym tyme
int co-ed - top gun

Small All-Girl 5: Orange or Lady Bullets
Large All-Girl 5: WCSS, Woodlands Elite Generals, or F5 <3
Semi-Limited Large Coed 5: Top Gun :)

Small Senior: Orange/Cali Sr. Elite/Panthers/CEA
Large Senior: CEA/F5
Unlimited Coed: Cali
Semi-Limited Coed: GA/GT/TG/CA
Large Limited: S.O.T
Small Limited: Brandon/Kentucky Elite
International All-Girl: Coco's
International Coed: CA/GT/S.O.T/TG (depends on who hits and who has the cleanest and most difficult routine)

Back