All-Star worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I completely disagree. By the time a team wins worlds 2011, they are no longer "gonna" win since "gonna" implies a future date, but "wins" in this case is deflugging a past tense. The consecutive uses completely partialates the sentence structure to the point that no one can interpolize the confuzzlement.

Ok.

whoever wins worlds 2011 is the world champs 2011.

lARGE SENIOR: WCSS
Large Limited: CHARLOTTE
Semi: GEORGIA
Small Senior:WC
Small Limited: KE
IOC 5: Top Gun
IAG 5: GymTyme
Unlimited: CEA

lARGE SENIOR: WCSS
Large Limited: CHARLOTTE
Semi: GEORGIA
Small Senior:WC
Small Limited: KE
IOC 5: Top Gun
IAG 5: GymTyme

CEA has a great chance of winning since they are the only one in this division to date. Hoping there is more competition though. I love the unlimited division and the fierce competition. Everyone who was in should stay 1 more year just because they can. Next season I believe there can be no more unlimited, they put a cap on the amount of guys. True??? or no The very knowledgeable Ace Dad should know this.haha

CEA has a great chance of winning since they are the only one in this division to date. Hoping there is more competition though. I love the unlimited division and the fierce competition. Everyone who was in should stay 1 more year just because they can. Next season I believe there can be no more unlimited, they put a cap on the amount of guys. True??? or no The very knowledgeable Ace Dad should know this.haha

CEA isnt the only unlimited there just the only team that has posted it where people can see it.

Cali Sm Sr!!! These girls are beasts, their 18 doubles are nothing compared to their stunting everything about them this year is ridiculous :)

My Predicions:

take note of my mad skills a year later :)

Large Senior AG: World cup shooting stars
Unlimited Coed: CEA
Small All girl: Kentucky Allstars
Small Limited: brandon
Semi-limited: Top gun
Large Limited: twist and shout

My Predicions:

take note of my mad skills a year later :)

Large Senior AG: World cup shooting stars
Unlimited Coed: CEA
Small All girl: Kentucky Allstars
Small Limited: brandon
Semi-limited: Top gun
Large Limited: twist and shout

Twist and Shout is going Large Limited?? Since when?

I think its funny how ppl are already predicting who they want to win. lol...lol... I know there are some strong teams that have moved into different divisions that are going to shake things up a bit. Im gonna hold my cheercasting until WSF Indy

the fact that this threads even been made makes me want to quit now before we get too far into the season >_<

Large Senior: SENIOR ELITE all the way
Large Limited: Spirit of Texas
Semi: I still don't understand who is in this division. Top Gun, if they are in it.
Small Senior: CEA or Cheer Athletics
Small Limited: ACX of course
IOC 5: Top Gun or Gymtyme
IAG 5: Gymtyme! Or ACX if we end up having one. Or Georgia! This division will be fun.

I don't know enough about who is in the level 6 divisions to pick.

I Prettty Much Agreee With All Of These(=

Back