All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Haven't seen one new uni that made me say "wow" in a good way yet. New F5, WCSS, TG are ok. CA I'm sorry but I just can't. When you're on the floor that panther looks like a drawn on side pony. And the Cheetahs midriff stripes look like the material is bunching up.
I completely understand the half too rule for juniors and below but there's a reason seniors can still wear half tops so why go full top for these worlds teams?

Ummmm why isn't BABS wearing this!!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

here's the entire "new" CA design post

tumblr_mlykyvrrL31s3seueo1_500.jpg

here's the entire "new" CA design post

tumblr_mlykyvrrL31s3seueo1_500.jpg
Where did you find these? I'm hoping these will magically appear for next season and their new uniforms were just like a Worlds thing to show off what Rebel could do, like the fashion show example someone said before.

I love these so much...maybe I'll show a picture to my grandma and ask her to sew me one for Halloween...

thats definitely different colored.... it looks so messed up why is it like that? i actually like the uni but i dont understand the dark mesh

Twitter / USASF: The Silver medal World Champions ...

It looks like panthers might have different color mesh skin toned fabric or its just the lighting

did they choose the darker option? there are only a few girls on that team who should be wearing the darker mesh. the tan white girls with olive skin have very different complexions than someone who is black and it just looks silly on them. and if they wear these unis next season, they're going to look crazy when they don't have their worlds tan anymore.

if this nude mesh becomes a serious trend, i hope rebel and anyone else start offering more than 2 skin color options.

Back