All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm a little tardy to the party but here are my thoughts:
Lime: Just why, you other ones were perfection. While they aren't the most tragic I've seen, the other ones were just a zillion times better.

Dream Team: No complaints, well done.

The GA hair this: I love those. I didn't like when Texas Red did it as much only because I couldn't see it as well. Those look fierce.

Woodlands: 10 stars for you, talk about fabulous.

I know this comment is super late but way earlier i found a picture on twitter of the new panthers uniform (rebel one) except, the stomach and sleeve mesh was gone. The sleeves were colored in blue and white. It looked a lot better and I wouldn't mind the uniform if it looked like that! I would upload picture but the fierceboard app won't let me :( (even though some of you probably already saw it)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know this comment is super late but way earlier i found a picture on twitter of the new panthers uniform (rebel one) except, the stomach and sleeve mesh was gone. The sleeves were colored in blue and white. It looked a lot better and I wouldn't mind the uniform if it looked like that! I would upload picture but the fierceboard app won't let me :( (even though some of you probably already saw it)

It's already been posted on this thread :) That sketch up that is floating around is GORGEOUS!

Just to clarify, my post was not meant to be a slam to Rebel at all. I personally don't like the "couture/fashion" look of the lookbook, but that is just my opinion.

I would highly recommend Rebel because I know they can create ANYTHING and the customer service is one of the best I've experienced from any business, let alone cheer. If you want classic cheer, they can do that (and the experience will be much better than some you've had before). If you want a couture fashion inspired uniform, they can do that. I really can't say enough good about this company, and Angela Florida Accounts if I offended, that was not my intention. Just a personal opinion:rolleyes:
No you didn't offend me at all! I just wanted to explain our look book because I'm proud of it and love it! I think it's fun and different since we shot the uniforms in the high fashion style :)
I'm glad you recommend Rebel! Thanks!

No you didn't offend me at all! I just wanted to explain our look book because I'm proud of it and love it! I think it's fun and different since we shot the uniforms in the high fashion style :)
I'm glad you recommend Rebel! Thanks!
I actually really liked the different look of the Rebel look book. It was fun!

You may I have saw mine. I can post it here if you'd like

tumblr_mlxu8o8GIB1ralslvo1_500.jpg
TGLC HAS NEW UNIS
this doesnt show all of it but like
THEY HAVE NEW UNIFORMS
Still sticking with the long 'socks' look. Not sure I'm a fan of it, I don't hate it but I've never really been like "Oh cool!" Either. I think coz it reminds me too much of NRL "cheerleaders" for all the Aussies on this board you'll get that reference!

Back