All-Star Worlds 2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2lvlj4p.jpg
I don't know how I feel about the stomach mesh, but at least it's not white or nude. I'd still it rather be a crop top. And for the shorts, I like them here but... They're very similar (if not the same?) as their old shorts, like the ones they performed in yesterday. And I was watching a video of them, granted not the best of quality video, but the red/white of the shorts was kinda hard to see sometimes and it looked like they were wearing bikini bottoms. Or underwear. So, they look good, but maybe more so in person... And high quality videos.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone

I don't know how I feel about the stomach mesh, but at least it's not white or nude. I'd still it rather be a crop top. And for the shorts, I like them here but... They're very similar (if not the same?) as their old shorts, like the ones they performed in yesterday. And I was watching a video of them, granted not the best of quality video, but the red/white of the shorts was kinda hard to see sometimes and it looked like they were wearing bikini bottoms. Or underwear. So, they look good, but maybe more so in person... And high quality videos.

I think the bottoms are more than likely the same as their old shorts because they're velvet, like their old uniforms, and the new top isn't.

Do these gyms realize that the new USASF no midriff rule doesn't apply to seniors, right? I get it if its like a program uniform and stuff, but most level five teams have their own special uniform.
And I know there are more teams trying to be more modest, but I'd rather have stomach showing than stomach mesh. The only stomach mesh uniform I like is F5's, and that includes all these new world uniforms and new uniforms that have appeared throughout the season.

I think the bottoms are more than likely the same as their old shorts because they're velvet, like their old uniforms, and the new top isn't.

Pretty sure only the top is new for today. Aren't those the same shorts they wore with the other velvet top (the one they've had forever)?

ETA: I love this anyway, even though they don't match perfectly. I still think this is gorgeous. I really love all of Fame uniforms except this year's program uni.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yep, those are their older shorts. I heard that they will get new bottoms to match at some point. Maybe for next year.
So proud of SS & hoping they pull off another flawless routine again today!!!

the top of super seniors is pretty, love the sleeves. Not a fan of the shorts

Super Seniors looks kinda superhero-y to me...and since they're SUPER Seniors, it's awesome! The only thing I'd change is making the triangles on those shorts slimmer, but if they're old then power to them for not spending more than necessary!

I'm really liking all the unis this season that work so well specifically with the individual team/program. Designs like this one and TG (all the level 5's really) for example, would probably seem excessive on No Name All-Stars, but having reason for the designs (i.e. it's their classic style, a tribute, something relavent to their name) really brings the look together for me!

Obsessions' looks like the one on the front of the Varsity catalog except they used velvet instead, which I'm not a fan of.

Back