All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
Just getting a feel for who plans on going to Worlds 2013 as a spectator? I want to make a trip this year and experience worlds in person but after the issues last year Id hate to get down there and not be able to get in and waste a trip and vaca time from work lol

Just getting a feel for who plans on going to Worlds 2013 as a spectator? I want to make a trip this year and experience worlds in person but after the issues last year Id hate to get down there and not be able to get in and waste a trip and vaca time from work lol
THen you really have to make sure you are there early, and plan to sit for awhile....:) And also you need to make friends, who will watch your seat, if you should need a potty break, or snacks, which you should bring anyway, especially for the High Profile Divisions: Lg. Coed, Med Coed, Lg. Sr, etc........ I would be there from the time the doors open until whenever I was ready to leave!!!!! That is really all you would need to do... Don't want to miss anything!!!:fro:

I was planning on going, but I'm not so sure. Even though I live in Orlando and just have to pay to get in, I can't justify spending that much when I'm in college and have rent and all to pay. Plus, I'd feel terrible taking a seat away from someone who bought plane tickets, hotel nights, etc. I can watch the videos on youtube instead.

I planned on coming from the UK but can't afford it by myself :( could get a decent price for a few of us to go but if its just me then it's too much.

I'm coming from England to watch for the third year in a row. Usually I go with a friend but this year my parents are coming with me to Orlando but I'll be on my own at worlds..fierceboard friends are a must this year!:cool: If you see the loner walking around..that will be me ;)

I didn't realize how many people come from out of the country. I plan on going depending on which teams get a bid.

Does anyone know if the schedule has been posted ? Like who goes on what day and where ?

Saturday 4/27 - Prelims for At Large Bids in Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed (top 10 move on); Semi-Final for Lrg Sr, Lrg Sr Coed (top 10 move on)

Sunday 4/28 - Semi-Final for Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed, Md Sr (top 10 move on); Finals for Lrg Sr, Lrg Sr Coed

Monday 4/29 - Finals for Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed, Md Sr

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2013/Docs/Worlds_2013_Cheer_Packet.pdf

Saturday 4/27 - Prelims for At Large Bids in Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed (top 10 move on); Semi-Final for Lrg Sr, Lrg Sr Coed (top 10 move on); Trials for US IO5, IOC5, IO6, IOC6 (top 10 move on)

Sunday 4/28 - Semi-Final for Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed, Md Sr (top 10 move on); Finals for Lrg Sr, Lrg Sr Coed; Semi-Final for IO5, IOC5, IO6, IOC6 (top 3 US teams move on)

Monday 4/29 - Finals for Sm Sr, Sm Sr Coed, Md Sr Coed, Md Sr; Final for IO5, IOC5, IO6, IOC6

http://usasf.net.ismmedia.com/ISM2//Worlds/2013/Docs/Worlds_2013_Cheer_Packet.pdf

Also from the FAQ in the Worlds Packet:

6. Do spectators have to purchase a Walt Disney World®
PARK HOPPER ticket in order to watch competition at
ESPN Wide World of Sports®
Complex?
No! If you are only going to the ESPN Wide World of Sports®
Complex, you may purchase a ticket at the door for $40 per day
per person. However, if you purchase a Walt Disney World®
PARK HOPPER ticket from the USASF/IASF it includes admission into
ESPN Wide World of Sports®
Complex. On Monday, April 29 Worlds Finals tickets will be $30 per session. There will be
3 sessions that day in the HP Field House on that day!

So $90 to see all 3 sessions of finals on Monday! Yikes!

Also from the FAQ in the Worlds Packet:

So $90 to see all 3 sessions of finals on Monday! Yikes!
I was wondering whether the 3 sessions on Monday would have to be purchased on top of the park hopper? (so the park hopper would only include 2 days) Anybody know?

Back