All-Star Worlds 2013 Spectator ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

sorry I'm a newbie to attending worlds so here are my questions:

1. do you NEED a park hopper to get in WWOS?

2. how does one get to sit in the fierceboard section?

3. how early should I arrive at WWOS if I want to get a seat in HP field house

4. should u stay In my seat ALL day long?

thanks ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Rookie question for anyone familiar with the live broadcast -
Which package do I buy if I want the live broadcast to view on my laptop? I don't want on demand videos or anything like that. Just the live broadcast.
The $25 one is just the livestream, no vod.
What I liked about getting the livestream + the vod is that I could watch anything I missed plus I could rewatch any team over and over for the full year.

The $25 one is just the livestream, no vod.
What I liked about getting the livestream + the vod is that I could watch anything I missed plus I could rewatch any team over and over for the full year.
Thanks! It says "mobile only" will I.be able to watch on my laptop? And is that for both days?

Thanks! It says "mobile only" will I.be able to watch on my laptop? And is that for both days?
I wish I had the answers for you. I can tell you last year we paid for the full package and that allowed cp to watch it at home on the laptop and I was watching it on my phone at same time on the soccer field. Have you tried emailing the USASF and asking them?

I wish I had the answers for you. I can tell you last year we paid for the full package and that allowed cp to watch it at home on the laptop and I was watching it on my phone at same time on the soccer field. Have you tried emailing the USASF and asking them?
yes, I emailed the company that broadcast it. I'll try emailing USASF, thanks!

Last year I got the mobile live stream and it worked on my computer as well! I'm guessing that it could work the same this year but you never know!

Great,thanks! Normally mobile woulnt be a problem for me, but I want to be able to hook up my computer to my TV so I can watch with my team.

And there you have it...take it as you may. I purchased tickets for entry for Sun and Monday, hopefully I need both to get into WWoS or someone has some explaining to do. :confused:

Wait, you already purchased one day tickets for Sunday? I was told I couldn't purchase them until Sunday morning. Uggh.

sorry I'm a newbie to attending worlds so here are my questions:

1. do you NEED a park hopper to get in WWOS?

No, but if you have a park hopper, it doesn't cost you any extra to get into WWOS.

2. how does one get to sit in the fierceboard section?

I've never been, but I think you just show up, sit down, and don't act a fool :)

3. how early should I arrive at WWOS if I want to get a seat in HP field house

I've been told 6-7am

4. should u stay In my seat ALL day long?

If you want to keep your seat, yes. You get up, you lose your seat.

thanks ;)

my mom just talked to a guy from usasf & he said to her that if you purchase a park hopper through ESPSN, then the park hopper will get you in saturday, sunday, & monday PLUS the sessions. meaning, you'll pay the $210 for the park hopper & that's all. You won't have to pay the $30 per session nor will you have to pay the $45 to get in any day.

I just need to know if I will be saving money and the stress of buying each ticket at WWOS and instead getting just a park hopper. I don't plan to go to the parks but I feel like it'll be easier just to have the hopper instead of waiting in lines to buy tickets (If that is the case).
So can someone clarify that a Disney park hopper will get me into Saturday, Sunday, Monday AND the sessions at the field house?

ETA: Wow I did not see the post above me :p

Wait, you already purchased one day tickets for Sunday? I was told I couldn't purchase them until Sunday morning. Uggh.

Well I physically went to the booth and purchased them, when I called they told me the same thing, when I showed up , they sold them to me lol.

Well I physically went to the booth and purchased them, when I called they told me the same thing, when I showed up , they sold them to me lol.

This makes me happy-will attempt to do the same on Saturday when I go. My daughter and I have park hoppers, but we have two people just coming for Sunday....was hoping I could buy Sundays on Saturday. Crossing fingers, thanks!

This makes me happy-will attempt to do the same on Saturday when I go. My daughter and I have park hoppers, but we have two people just coming for Sunday....was hoping I could buy Sundays on Saturday. Crossing fingers, thanks!

Oh I have definetly bought them on the friday of worlds before...so I think you are all set. Goodluck, if not I can sell you one of mine as I just got a VIP pass and don't need them now :confused:

Back