Worlds 2013 Spectator !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2013
I was wondering, how much PER PERSON would it cost to go to ONE DAY of the worlds this year? And do you have to buy the tickets online or when you go there? I'm not on a team, or friends with anyone on any of the teams, i'm just a fan and love cheerleading :) Please help !

I believe tickets are $45 for Friday and Saturday, and $30 each for the three sessions Monday ($90) total if you ant to go to all 3. They are available at the door or online through USASF. You can also buy the park hopper pass for friends and family which includes entry.

That said, check out the Worlds Spectators thread on the All-star board. There was a lot of overcrowding problems last year, and I believe USASF is planning on clearing the venue between each session. There's a lot of concern on people buying tickets and not being able to get in. There's more information there than I care to try to post here.

Cheer - Worlds 2013 Spectator ? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I believe tickets are $45 for Friday and Saturday, and $30 each for the three sessions Monday ($90) total if you ant to go to all 3. They are available at the door or online through USASF. You can also buy the park hopper pass for friends and family which includes entry.

That said, check out the Worlds Spectators thread on the All-star board. There was a lot of overcrowding problems last year, and I believe USASF is planning on clearing the venue between each session. There's a lot of concern on people buying tickets and not being able to get in. There's more information there than I care to try to post here.

Cheer - Worlds 2013 Spectator ? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer
Do you know how much it is for just one day? I'm only going for one.

Friday or Saturday are $45 each, Monday is $30 per session, so up to $90 total for Monday if you want to watch all 3 sessions

my mom just talked to a guy from usasf & he said to her that if you purchase a park hopper through ESPSN, then the park hopper will get you in saturday, sunday, & monday PLUS the sessions. meaning, you'll pay the $210 for the park hopper & that's all. You won't have to pay the $30 per session nor will you have to pay the $40 to get in any day.

Back