All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has anyone ordered a CEA worlds shirt this year and received it? i ordered mine about 2 weeks ago, and being a returning costumer, i know ho quickly CEA sends out their merchandise.

I ordered both the Senior Elite and Worlds program shirt on 3/19, i emailed them on 3/26 and they advised shirts had not come in will ship as soon as they arrive.

BTW the CA Panthers, Cheetahs, Swooshcats and Wildcats shirts are available for preorder. Same price as worlds program shirt $44.29.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

just received my stingrays orange "just crush it" shirt. got it in adult medium, and yes it is semi long in length, almost covers my butt completely to put it bluntly, im 5'7 btw. but its not a huge problem, still fits well, and looks nice. dont know if all the stingray shirts are made with the same measurements, but im guessing the stingrays world shirt would be the same type of fit.

Gulf Breeze Rage Jedi's......it's our very first trip to World's :D

Just FYI on CEA shirts (I was at the pro shop today).....they are picking up the blue ones (with all the teams) hopefully by the end of the week, and they are supposed to get the trade shirts in this week-not sure about SE shirt since I didn't get one of those.

I ordered both the Senior Elite and Worlds program shirt on 3/19, i emailed them on 3/26 and they advised shirts had not come in will ship as soon as they arrive.

BTW the CA Panthers, Cheetahs, Swooshcats and Wildcats shirts are available for preorder. Same price as worlds program shirt $44.29.

I ordered both shirts also. My senior elite shirt arrived Saturday, but my regular shirt hasn't arrived yet. This may be because I purchased them separately though.

People are willing to pay $45 for a t shirt...?

$27.17 for the shirt, $12.00 for shipping and $4.53 in taxes. I have purchased 4 of them and if you go through the whole checkout process and pay you will see it comes to $44.29.

Back