All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeay!! all excited when i was ordering the WC shirt. especially because they only charged 11$ for international shipping....but then it didnt accept my credit card:( says my adress doesnt match my card..weird and it sucks!

Has anyone seen any world's pins yet? I've searched up and down and can't find any
Here's World Cups Worlds pin. It's $5 in the proshop and apparently has free shipping
2gt2br5.jpg

67876_10151563732193566_1355661822_n.jpg

Hey guys here is the Top Gun OO5 worlds fundraiser t-shirt that will be available for purchase tonight at 9 pm on Topcheergear.com for only 20$!! Make sure to get them while they last because they will only be available for 1 week! The silver and gold in the shirt will be metallic :)) If you have a favorite Top Gun 005 athlete make sure to put their name in the comment box so they can get the credit for the fundraiser or if you don't have one you can put me (David Kay) in there :))) thanks guys!! Happy Worlds Month!

I ordered a shirt and forgot to put your name. I replied to the confirmation emal and asked them to credit you with my purchase. I hope they do!

[quote="Jennie, post:

These are all from CheerPins!
Sorry for the huge post guys![/quote]

Ahhhh your the best!!! I need to add these to my collection

Does anybody know if teams bring pins to purchase at Worlds? My CP doesn't have any to trade, and we are just going as spectators....

Does anybody know if teams bring pins to purchase at Worlds? My CP doesn't have any to trade, and we are just going as spectators....

Forgive me, I put this in the wrong thread...added to the 2013 Pins thread.:confused:

I wanted to cry when I saw the CA shirt prices but had to get them anyway I'm just really mad I spent $77 to get 2 tshirts. And thinking about it now its so not worth it
A Tshirt should not be more than $20 sorry
My heart broke a little when I saw my total was $77... oh well! :)

Here's World Cups Worlds pin. It's $5 in the proshop and apparently has free shipping
2gt2br5.jpg
I really want to buy this, but last year I bought a WC top and Worlds 2012 pin, I got the top, and no pin, even though I paid for it and it was on my bill, emailed them so many times, and never got a reply! :(

Back