All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone remember how much the official worlds shirts were last year? My friend is giving me money for one but she needs to change money to dollars.

I spent $170.00 on 4 from CA that does not count the 12 others I recently bought her. It makes her hsppy so I see no problem with buying them

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Anyone willing to buy me the cheetahs tank in adult small (i'll paypal you the money for the shirt and shipping) and will ship it to me with a flat rate envelope for $5 im desperate for the shirt. just not the $12 shipping fee):

I can't decide which World Cup shirt to but (either the black or white $15 one) which one do you guys think looks better??

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Because that post from my phone wasn't super clear & I can't make up my mind. Which one do you guys like better?
The white shirt with this on the front
705973_d.jpg

Or the black shirt with this on the back
706186_d.jpg

Both shirts have more detail, but posting a million pics is annoying. I'm just looking for some suggestions. Thanks guys!!

has anyone ordered the stingray allstars world shirts? if you have please post a pic of what they actually look like when you get it. i was so on the fence because of the lime green color, so i got a different shirt that i do love, but still curious as to what the worlds ones actually look like.

Back