All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't see a picture with your post. I assumed you are talking about the GA Allstar shirt posted on twitter. The one that says "forget about the mouse" on the front.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

2qi1p8p.png

Well that's a disappointment.

Does anyone know if they will be selling the worlds shirts anywhere on Friday near the allstar resort?
I driving up there to pick up a dress and I want to by mine there so I can actually get one since I won't be going to worlds till Sunday

My bad, I asked for it. But I didn't think anyone would have pictures of the UCA stuff until Friday or something when they got down there!
hahahah no I don't mind it being posted or anything I mean disappointment in the actual shirts themselves... I just really don't like them... at all. I hate that almost all competition shirts now include pink or some bright crazy color with ugly fonts and ugly graphics. They look like they belong in a cartoon. What male cheerleader is going to want to wear that, really? (well beside a select few)

Does anyone know if they will be selling the worlds shirts anywhere on Friday near the allstar resort?
I driving up there to pick up a dress and I want to by mine there so I can actually get one since I won't be going to worlds till Sunday
In years past they've sold them at Celebration Hall (I think that's what it's called). It's in the parking lot between Sports and Music I think.

hahahah no I don't mind it being posted or anything I mean disappointment in the actual shirts themselves... I just really don't like them... at all. I hate that almost all competition shirts now include pink or some bright crazy color with ugly fonts and ugly graphics. They look like they belong in a cartoon. What male cheerleader is going to want to wear that, really? (well beside a select few)
I think the two years were pretty good in that aspect! But I do agree this years are very feminine.

Oh hahah, thought I ruined the surprise of seeing them! The only ones I like are the light gray one and the gold thing in the bottom row. Not 100% sure on what that is...a tank top? The white tank is okay. I totally agree, it's either hit or miss with competition shirts and I'm not sure many guys are gonna love these colors!

Back