All-Star Worlds 2013 T-shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah the past two years weren't bad at all but this years.... :( downgrade

A lot of the guys on my team don't like the last two year's ones either. They buy it and then end up giving it to a kid at the gym.

Do any of y'all know if teams bring there worlds shirts and pins and sell them there? Is that the previous question thy was asked....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Do any of y'all know if teams bring there worlds shirts and pins and sell them there? Is that the previous question thy was asked....

You definitely can find people to trade with. I've also seen people selling their shirts.

I'm assuming they don't start selling until Saturday? Sorry if this sounds entirely stupid I'm a worlds newbie:)
I haven't been to Worlds but I've been there for UCA high school nationals and I alway bought my stuff right when I got down there on Thursday. So I'd assume it would be the same for Worlds.

I'm assuming they don't start selling until Saturday? Sorry if this sounds entirely stupid I'm a worlds newbie:)
No, they start selling it usually on the Wednesday or Thursday. If you wait till Saturday, they'll be sold out.

Orange
2bs475.jpg

Rust
15rz2xl.jpg

crying because the stingrays proshop doesn't let you pay through paypal :(

so Maryland Twisters have finally put their world shirts on the pro shop :D does anyone know if the shirts typically run big or small.

i know there's a sort of well known Baptist minister named Dennis Worley. I do not know how that is relevant or what the heck GA is talking about on their shirt...

Well it might just be an inside thing. I know for our team shirts for our season we put slogans on them that we used during the season. So it might just be a team/gym thing?

Back