Worlds 2013- Team Opinions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 27, 2013
Okay, so for about a year now I have been a complete, die hard Cheer Athletics fan.
I feel like they really got screwed over at worlds, especially Panthers! Don't get me wrong, I love me some Cheer Extreme, but BABS WERKED!

I want opinions from people who maybe dont love cheer athletics as much as I do, that will give me the honest truth about their opinion on whether or not Cheetahs and Panthers got screwed over.
I think Im just such a fan that I cant really see if they did as great as I felt like they did!

*Opinions Welcome*

Dont get me wrong, definitely die hard. BABs definitely werked. But it was al about who brought it and CEA really brought it. But panthers did amazing i wish they wouldve tied :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Personally, I love both teams. And most of the time, when a team that someone doesn't like wins, most people believe that the judges panel is biased or whatever. The theory I surmise is that they judge as fairly as they can. They're paid to do that. And if CEA was truly better, then they definitely deserved it. I think they did, at least. That's not to say that Panthers weren't good, as well. But they did not get "screwed over". Cheer Extreme brought it.

Panthers put in a good fight, but I think their ranking was more than fair. You can see it on the break down of their routine. Saying they got screwed over is a little extreme. I mean, it's not like they scored unreasonably low.

Im a huge cheer extreme fan. When I heard SE won even I was surprised because Panthers were so many points ahead after day 1 but I have yet to see any videos so I can only judge from what I hear on twitter and FB

I love all teams but I definitely don't think SE should've won. I really hate that F5 got 4th too. Panthers should go back down to small or medium.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Im a huge cheer extreme fan. When I heard SE won even I was surprised because Panthers were so many points ahead after day 1 but I have yet to see any videos so I can only judge from what I hear on twitter and FB

Remember that none of the scoring for Worlds carries over from day to day.

I'm forever diehard SE and I think my quote when asked my opinion before awards was that I thought based on mistakes f5 should be 4th and even though panthers had a mistake I still thought they could possibly win. I really could not call it. What a finals though by all 4 teams. I have never followed panthers much before this year but I have a whole new respect for them after Dallas and worlds!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm blown away by how consistent the top 4 teams have been in the past 10 years (excluding panthers rebuild from large, to small, to medium and back to large - and senior elites late blooming in the division). The large senior division is such an intense one with the top 4 teams all having their own strong points and weaknesses.

Finals at worlds was CRAZY! The energy from all of the teams was unlike no other. Just the way the spectators react to the teams gives you chills. Unfortunately F5 did have some tumbling deductions so I knew they were automatically not getting 1st (sad face). However, after watching shooting stars, panthers, and senior elites knew either of them could take the gold.

In my opinion, senior elite just gave a better performance and hit a deduction free routine.

(I absolutely love F5 and they will always be my fav, however, I was really hoping shooting stars would win)

I also hope to see cheer tyme love and peaches come back next year!!!! Props to them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back