All-Star Worlds 2013 Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

D

Deleted member 5479

Hey guys. I was wondering what different options there are to get worlds tickets this year. I know that 1 option is to get the park hopper package which includes entry to Disney for 3 days and worlds for 2 days (correct me if I'm wrong). Another is to turn up in the morning of the day you would want to get tickets to. We are coming from the UK so risking something like that is not something we would want to do. Is there any other way people know of?

Thanks!

From what I understand (someone correct me if I'm wrong) you can buy the park hoppers that will get you in to all the worlds performances....or you can buy single day admissions for Sat/Sun or single session admission for Monday. The only way you can buy those is to purchase them on site-they aren't preselling those (at least that's what I was told).

Unfortunately, regardless of which way you buy them, you aren't guaranteed a seat to watch the performances. You are guaranteed admission to the ESPN Wide World of Sports, but they aren't really limiting the amount of tickets sold, so once a place gets full (the Field House for instance), I'm assuming you'll be directed to watch via the jumbotron.

Back