All-Star Worlds 2016 Day 3 Updates (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to day 3! Let's hope today is the day that everyone hits and that nobody has problems with their livestream. And may the USASF remember to enforce its own rules today.

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule

Mobile friendly schedule (thanks @imrichhowboutu and @Ashley )

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $29.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. People from other countries can watch the vod (available right after the event) though if they pay.

The worlds video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #Worlds2016

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

The worlds updates day 1 thread
The worlds updates day 2 thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

I got 3 hours sleep, I'm a little bit hungover, and I'm still not over the events of yesterday.

But I'm ready to go.

bfa94e2802fe91e2_giphy.gif.xxxlarge.gif

I'm trying to catch up on last night's events. I've only a vague idea of what happened that I got from CSP's facebook post and some random tweets. Time difference and a busy working day today didn't allow me to stay up that late to watch it.

Ugh. I need more sleep. Not ready for this yet. Though, my grandma is bringing me home made food, and I could catch up on an episode of an actual show before we get started. Not too bad. Might just stay in bed though.

I've aready warned my co workers that my patience today is -94.

ETA: This is also a warning to this thread, so.... do what you want with this information.

Same here. And since I have zero patience for nonsense today everyone better behave or the "ban user" button will be used.

Back