Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to day 2 of worlds ! May the USASF remember to enforce their own rules, may the livestream work without problems and may all teams hit!

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule (order of performance)

USASF event overview (times for division)

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $39.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. Last year people from other countries were able to watch with a VPN-client though.

The worlds prelims video thread
The worlds semi-finals video thread
The worlds finals video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #CheerWorlds2017
Twitter - tagged #Worlds2017

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Worlds Updates 2017 Day 1 thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

I calculated when is large senior competing european time...and it's 2:30am but because it's worlds we all know they will start at 3:00am. That means last team is competing at 4:00am and we all know it takes few years for them to start with awards. So....5:00am for awards. Send.help.

qx8aom.gif

Last edited:
I calculated when is large senior competing european time...and it's 2:30am but because it worlds we all know they will start at 3:00am. That means last team is competing at 4:00am and we all know it takes few years for them to start with awards. So....5:00am for awards. Send.help.

qx8aom.gif

I'm off to buy energy drinks because I didn't even make it to semis last night and I can't miss finals. I have friends coming to watch and I hope they know what they are in for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm off to buy energy drinks because I didn't even make it to semis last night and I can't miss finals. I have friends coming to watch and I hope they know what they are in for!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know the feeling, I live in Australia so my favourite teams go at stupid o'clock .-. school tomorrow and I missed all of prelims as I was on a camp, can't say I was a happy camper when I was on a bushwalk and oo5 was hitting.

I calculated when is large senior competing european time...and it's 2:30am but because it's worlds we all know they will start at 3:00am. That means last team is competing at 4:00am and we all know it takes few years for them to start with awards. So....5:00am for awards. Send.help.

qx8aom.gif
Yeah I love cheer but I'm not sure I can be this dedicated lol I'll probably pass out right before the division starts :rolleyes:

The fact that I'll miss most of the afternoon for coaching is causing me real pain. I should get home for LAG finals, if I'm lucky

Back