Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Emily

International Cheer Correspondent
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Jul 10, 2010
Welcome to day 3 of worlds ! May the USASF remember to enforce their own rules, may the livestream work without problems and may all teams hit!

A couple of links that could be useful:

USASF Schedule (order of performance)

USASF event overview (times for division)

Worlds Google doc (thanks @luv2cheer92 )
Please change the doc only if you know what you are doing. If you see things that need to be changed but you don't want to do it/know how to do it, just write a comment in this thread and someone will take care of it. If you need to filter/sort/highlight: please download your own copy of the doc and do it there. If you filter/sort/highlight it is done for everyone which makes adding information throughout the weekend extremely difficult!

There is a livestream available at flosports for $39.99 for those that live in the US, Canada or the UK. Last year people from other countries were able to watch with a VPN-client though.

The worlds prelims video thread
The worlds semi-finals video thread
The worlds finals video thread

The thread to talk about livestream struggles

Twitter - tagged #CheerWorlds2017
Twitter - tagged #Worlds2017

Big Worlds Spreadsheet (thanks @BlueCat)

Worlds Updates 2017 Day 1 thread
Worlds Updates 2017 Day 2 thread

Although I hope that we don't need moderating this weekend: if you see anything that needs the attention of the mods, it's easiest for us if you report the post.

And please remember:
Have a fun day, keep it classy, and respect the privacy of the athletes - especially of the minors - in this sport!

Last edited:
I've had very little sleep, I'm barely awake, I'm mildly hungover.
But day 3 waits for no man.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ugh. I knock off at 10pm tonight. I'll just catch up tomorrow. #livinginAustralia #choices

just done all my time translations for today and i ~think i *only* have to stay up til 3am for all awards. better than yesterday at least :confused::confused::confused:

Can anyone add OO5, Wildcats and Nifinity on the google schedule. They are missing and they compete after Outlaws allstars in Jostens. I would do it myself but I'm scared I will accidentally delete everything.

Back