All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some cheer anon @ me and said that they had emailed my cheer team (I don't know if they mean where I coach or where I used to cheer) to tell them about my "attitude" and "sportsmanship" because I posted that video of Nfinity's basket...

I wonder if they did the same for the slow motion video of SSX and Generals :rolleyes:

23t1ues.png
I think your school actually would like your attitude about performing safe, level legal baskets and sportsmanship for scoring teams by the defined rules lol. If I was an AD and I got sent that email, I would literally ask why they're wasting my time.

Excuse you, they're an "honorary Cheerforce member".:rolleyes:

(Man, some of those cheer anons are just... They need their Twitter accounts taken away.)
LOL I feel weird because I have 'Honorary Stingray' in my bio (because Rays' throwback page joked that I was an honorary Stingray after I said wish I had cheered for Rays back in the day).

I'm not pressed either way lol I'm not affiliated with my university or the gym where I cheered anymore and I didn't say anything I would be worried for the AD from the school where I coach to see. I just can't believe how petty cheer anons can be to 'protect' a team they aren't even affiliated with.
Reminds me of Beyonce stans on social media... like, if the woman wanted her own private police force there are millions of psychos who would probably pay to train and protect her, Jay, Blue, the twins; heck, even Julius would have people. Can you imagine?

I think your school actually would like your attitude about performing safe, level legal baskets and sportsmanship for scoring teams by the defined rules lol. If I was an AD and I got sent that email, I would literally ask why they're wasting my time.

I was like... Okay? I'm like 80% sure he won't even read through the tweets lol and even if he does all he'll see is drag race and stunt videos :D

I guess this is what I get for saying nfinity should have gotten a penalty... what kind of person does this?

twitter is the worst, i made the mistake in making a blunt comment on some girls twitter, that was part of a level 5. Worlds team. And i got attacked by like 40 plus "teammates" including parents. I think people need to lighten up when it comes to online posts, but i wouldnt expect anything less from teenagers when they know they have a small army to harrass you for them.
i laughed it off, cause it was just that stupid of thing to even waste more then a minute on caring about.

Last edited:
Those twitter anons are so sensitive these days...every tweet that is not about congratulating to the winners they will take as bad sportsmanship. A girl tweeted after getting third "this is the worst filling ever" and anons started @ her how she has bad sportsmanship because she said this. And she was talking about ending her cheer career. Not even about getting third place. But even if she was talking about getting third place as worst filling ever...what is wrong with that? I don't see any bad sportsmanship with this tweet.

LOL I feel weird because I have 'Honorary Stingray' in my bio (because Rays' throwback page joked that I was an honorary Stingray after I said wish I had cheered for Rays back in the day).

Reminds me of Beyonce stans on social media... like, if the woman wanted her own private police force there are millions of psychos who would probably pay to train and protect her, Jay, Blue, the twins; heck, even Julius would have people. Can you imagine?
The "Beyhive" actually give Directioners and whatever Bieber's fan are called a run for their money and I had no idea how much drama cheer anons stirred up before this month I'm not really on twitter

Ok, I have added a page to the Google Doc (posted on the first page) that has full results for all divisions, including raw score/deductions/total score/rank for each day for every team for each round.
The X's indicate that the team did not perform in that round, and the blank spaces are the scores that are not available. But all rankings are added for each round.

Ok, I have added a page to the Google Doc (posted on the first page) that has full results for all divisions, including raw score/deductions/total score/rank for each day for every team for each round.
The X's indicate that the team did not perform in that round, and the blank spaces are the scores that are not available. But all rankings are added for each round.

Oh my god you're amazing, that just have taken forever! Thank you!

Today is my first day back at work after flying back form worlds and I have spent the entire day reading all the updates. Is there a way I can still watch all the routine videos? Does FloCheer keep them on their site for a period of time or are they likely to be available on youtube soon if I hang on a little longer? I didn't purchase the feed this year as I assumed actually being at worlds would mean I'd get to watch loads of it in person - I was very very wrong.

Today is my first day back at work after flying back form worlds and I have spent the entire day reading all the updates. Is there a way I can still watch all the routine videos? Does FloCheer keep them on their site for a period of time or are they likely to be available on youtube soon if I hang on a little longer? I didn't purchase the feed this year as I assumed actually being at worlds would mean I'd get to watch loads of it in person - I was very very wrong.

You would have to pay flocheer to be able to watch the videos but they do not have sound. There are some videos that people have recorded on YouTube.

Oh my god you're amazing, that just have taken forever! Thank you!
No problem! It wasn't too bad, just a lot of copying/pasting. I thought it was going to be easier until I (blonde moment) realized that once I copied one of the days over for a division that the placements changed day to day and then had to do it team by team. But I'm a nerd and like to see this kind of stuff and figured other people might, too.

usasf might upload them on there youtube channel in a couple of weeks (maybe 2 or 3 weeks).

You would have to pay flocheer to be able to watch the videos but they do not have sound. There are some videos that people have recorded on YouTube.
I thought this might be the case, just need to decide how desperate I am to watch!

Back