All-Star Worlds 2017 Day 3 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

how are so many international teams getting away with having chart music in their mixes?? do they get deducted??

Also, is anyone else having issues with the boards not loading? I don't think its my connection becasue every other site is working fine

how are so many international teams getting away with having chart music in their mixes?? do they get deducted??

If they used cheersounds.com they had songs and you could purchase the licence when you were done with the mix. We used it for our kids but since we weren't competing in the US we didn't purchase the licences

Due to some serious adulting today I won't be around much, and will have to rely on your updates in this thread. Tag me if you feel like there is a routine I absolutely have to watch during one of my breaks.

If they used cheersounds.com they had songs and you could purchase the licence when you were done with the mix. We used it for our kids but since we weren't competing in the US we didn't purchase the licences
oh i see! thanks for the explanation.
my team also had chart music but yeah we only competed in the UK so no issues there

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was only LAG and Large Coed Finals viewers that had to pay for finals?

Snap here. Didn't get to bed till 4:30am. I am currently trying to finish my dissertation in between each performance
My course's dissertation grades were accidentally released last night a day early - round about the same time of large sr finals UK time.
As if my heart wasn't racing enough watching large senior :eek::eek:

Very, very impressed with medium senior so far. Particularly Elite Cheer Stars- like what? SO much energy and they really sold their routine! I also loved UA Legacy's choreography.

Pretty underwhelmed with small senior. You can tell there are a lot of nerves, lots of flyers looking scared instead of confident + putting on a show.

Also, this morning is just confirming how much I hate the cheer music copyright change. I'm just not a fan of these mixes and a mix can honestly make or break a team's feel/choreography/wow factor.... like I couldn't even begin to enjoy that Apple routine all year because the music and sound effects did not vibe with me at all.

All that said, hoping we have a hit fest for the rest of this session and day!

Back