All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
Always love this thread each year.
Post your favorite pictures, moments, memes, any and everything from this weekend!

Big ones for me

- RIP NCA Curse
- No questionable results or things that caused a lot of drama
- Seeing the XS teams so excited to medal/win
- Cheetahs and Claw 6 winning
- First time World Champ teams Prodigy, Reckless, Miss Silver, UCF
- The shakeup in standings in small coed with 2 first time medalists
- WE Black Ops first globe
- The first 2 non-Plano CA teams making finals (Lady Legacy and Zeus)
- Two of my favorite legends in cheer globing (Ries and Santwon) and the resurrection of Santwon's infamous pass
- All the fun and silliness we had here on the boards all weekend was a highlight!

Top Gun OO5 winning with (the very few) members on the team who knew Omar personally. I had this feeling some of them were never going to retire until they won the title with his name carried on their chest. All the agony of not making it into finals 5 years in a row and coming so close last year, has led to that very moment their team name was called as the 2018 World Champions.

1. The curse being locked outside without a ticket this year.

2. Reactions to globes that were not 1st. (FLYERS happy for 3rd, SS happy for 2nd, etc.)

3. Blackout's reaction to winning SMIOC5.

4. Watching the new special needs team from CEA Chicago.

5. Miss Silver and their undefeated season and World's win.

6. Call me a softie but all the placements in both XS divisions. I love that division and that it creates a viable opportunity to compete for a medal for teams from smaller programs. And not that it is easier because it is STACKED with talent. That's why I defended it in the thread where someone called it an easy win.

7. Knowing that CSP was watching her kid on the World stage for the first time. Mom feels.

8. How happy everyone in Small Coed was for CJA.

9. Seeing NEW TEAMS come out and do so well. (Ex: TGRJ from OH, Lady Legacy from CA - NC, SnowED from ICE, etc.) So much potential in the sport.

10. TGLC athlete coming out waving in his wheelchair.

11. The win for OO5.

12. The fact that everyone was ON this year. So many times, we've sat and watched Worlds and commented on how Worlds looked like OCTOBER showcase season because of so many mistakes. There were so many hit zeros this time and everyone came out like it was Worlds.

13. Santwon.

I slept through my live feed last night but

TGLC both Sunday and Monday especially the crowd for Sunday 2nd performance
LJ and OO5 winning
OO5 and Anacondas after Trial
Royal Jags in Medium Coed
Miss Silver
Top Gun 25th Anniversary uniform just gives me the feels like I was apart of that program.
:cloud9:

ETA: Aqua hit zero again and again

-Local gym in the Top 10 with their first every World's team (thanks to the new X-Small division)
-Panthers breaking the curse
- @Keep_Believing's daughter becoming a World Champ
-Seeing all of the pictures on social media and the smiles even if they didn't come in 1st
-BSB's comeback---even though they didn't globe
-So many international teams globing
-And all of y'all commenting and posting so I could catch up once we got back to town

My gym hitting 0 on day 2, placing 4th in the first ever XS Coed division, and being the only team from TN to make finals!!!

A girl from my first gym in SC that was on youth when I was a senior winning silver with TGLC!!!

Last edited:
DcEhIMNUwAAVoc9

Patty Ann after CJA got bronze...I can’t imagine the emotions at that moment. So happy for her and them.

CU tweeting that Diamonds won and twitter imploding for a few minutes after he corrected it

Back