All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My fav moments were coming to FB, Twitter, and Facebook for all the info and snippets of videos to keep me updated because, gasp, I don't have FloCheer. I can't get it because I have CHEER to pay for lol. Anyway thanks so much to all the spreadsheet makers, scoresheet posters, video linkers. I love it and appreciate all your hard work.

I LOVE THIS -- thank you! My oldest was a Lime Lady :)

You are welcome - I loved the XS division. I thought it was a fabulous inclusion. I know people had mixed emotions when it was introduced but I'm a HUGE fan.

(My daughter is an Elite Cheer Family Member....placements in a week...hoping to be there with Stars next year!)

Our Legends coming in 4th in Canada and 9th in IOSC6 semis with only 6 athletes. Them performing between Cheetahs and TGLC and the crowd going NUTS for them.

Team Canada Coed Premier FINALLY hitting the podium at ICU, something 7 years in the making, and for some of our program coaches to be on there. One had been on Premier since ICU started and she finally got it!

All the athletes in our program being inspired by our Worlds athletes and crushing their practices this week in honour of them.

Reckless and SICk6 making one circle during awards

So many hit routines. Even the ones with deductions we're safe and clean. I don't mind having some deductions for tumbling, I hate when they happen because things collapse and everyone dies to the floor.

Special Abilities teams. Always.

Steel coming back out last night and crushing it!

Probably way more that I'm incapable of thinking of right now.
Is there any videos of your team?! I would love to see them :)

1. Seeing SSX bring the house down both days to win.
2. Watching Panthers hit and feeling like a member of The Lollipop Guild when Babs dropped a house on that curse.
3. Feeling the heat when WCSS melted the Milk House on day 2.
4. Santwon! Santwon! Santwon!
5. Charging my phone at Visa surrounded by Orange Rays on a snack break.
6. The spreadsheet!! It was life! Thanks @luv2cheer92!
7. Cheer Updates as always!
8. Fierceboards funnies!
9. Not having to wait in line outside in the blazing sun to get into the Milk house to watch LAG finals.
10. Watching the cross-gym reunions. Selfies and hugs between kids from opposing teams or opposite sides of the country. Just laughter and faces pressed together! It was great!

And the sad part is that most of these anonymous twitter accounts that “support” one program and bash others are rarely affiliated with the gym and it unfairly reflects on the program.
I have always wondered why gym owners don't shut those anons down who have their name and/or profile picture associated with the gym. I feel it would go a long way in cutting down on the nonsense.

1. Bobby finally winning with Reckless!! I knew he wasn't going to retire at the beginning of the season! lol
2. Since SE couldn't win, I am so glad that Panthers kicked that curse in the face!
3. SMOED finally back on top!
4. 005 finally overcoming everything and taking that gold! (Still sad for Anacondas though!)
5. BSB messing up on Day 1 instead of Day 2 and shutting the place down when it mattered most!
6. CJA finally globing!!! And just so many amazing new faces on the podium!
7. Fierceboard, cause nothing else matters really!
8. @ACEDAD and @luv2cheer92 being the real MVPs with the tweeting of the scores and spreadsheet.
9. No safety issues or late nights out on the baseball field.
10. Hit fest!!!

I have always wondered why gym owners don't shut those anons down who have their name and/or profile picture associated with the gym. I feel it would go a long way in cutting down on the nonsense.
I also don’t like that they use individual cheerleader’s pictures on their profile so it appears that the account is theirs or at least represents them.

- Every video clip of each division gold medal winners - I cry every time!
- Medium senior - before teams went on the floor several of the teams joined together for a prayer circle, and then all mushed together for a division sing along. It was so nice to see most of the teams in the division participate!

I've been going to worlds for 8 years now and with the exception of the first year (where semi-finals were at 9AM in an empty milkhouse), my team has always competed in the smaller venue. Usually Josten's, last year in the tent. This year IOSC6 had semi-finals in the arena in between Large Coed, so the place was packed, which was an amazing experience.

My team hit zero and had a freaking blast! And made top 5 in the US, which was my goal! We ended up in 4th, and my only regret is how sad I ended up being about that spot. Finals was always a long shot, but missing out on that 3rd place spot by 1 point was a bummer, when I wanted to celebrate our amazing performance. We had some great comments on the score sheet about our energy and everyone said they've never had so much fun competing, so that's what's really important.

I also don’t like that they use individual cheerleader’s pictures on their profile so it appears that the account is theirs or at least represents them.
I always wondered what those athletes and their parents think of their pictures being used as these anons profile picture. I wouldn't want my pictures being used.

Back