All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DcFYkvLVAAUQWGv.jpg

This guy - he has been one of the greatest ambassadors of our sport - and still making his Mom proud.

It was a pretty amazing Worlds from my view. Almost every one of my favorite teams took either a gold or silver. It was also a very successful year for most of my cheerkids who either left the program or were supersenioring at various gyms across the country so that made me very happy :) I also got to watch some of my closest friends' kids compete for the first time at Worlds and it was truly amazing to see. It felt weird that these weren't the "big sisters", but rather Cp's friends- who are only a year or two older. Kids who I have watched grow up in cheer and they finally were achieving one of their biggest goals by taking the Worlds mat.

But, I have to say that THE one moment reduced me to tears and defined this Worlds for me came as a complete surprise and I had absloutely no connection to the athlete. It happened when Lady Jags won. The commotion and excitement was intense and the team was herded next to the banner and globe to take their pics. The girl in the front crouched down next to the banner as her team surrounds her and the banner. Someone realized that she didn't have a gold medal and handed it to her. The next few seconds were as if time stood still. She looked at the medal and her jaw dropped. The look of astonishment on her face is something that I will never forget. It was amazing

edited...I found the video :)

Last edited:
It was a pretty amazing Worlds from my view. Almost every one of my favorite teams took either a gold or silver. It was also a very successful year for most of my cheerkids who either left the program or were supersenioring at various gyms across the country so that made me very happy :) I also got to watch some of my closest friends' kids compete for the first time at Worlds and it was truly amazing to see. It felt weird that these weren't the "big sisters", but rather Cp's friends- who are only a year or two older. Kids who I have watched grow up in cheer and they finally were achieving one of their biggest goals by taking the Worlds mat.

But, I have to say that THE one moment reduced me to tears and defined this Worlds for me came as a complete surprise and I had absloutely no connection to the athlete. It happened when Lady Jags won. The commotion and excitement was intense and the team was herded next to the banner and globe to take their pics. The girl in the front crouched down next to the banner as her team surrounds her and the banner. Someone realized that she didn't have a gold medal and handed it to her. The next few seconds were as if time stood still. She looked at the medal and her jaw dropped. The look of astonishment on her face is something that I will never forget. It was amazing

edited...I found the video :)

Awww Amy!!! Love her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back