All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here are some useful links:

If you need any further information, the USASF site actually has a well-organized "event hub" this year which you find here. The same can be said for FloCheer, which can be found here.

A little "warning" about the live stream: you had to use a VPN client during the past few years to watch worlds if you're not from the US/Canada/UK, I didn't find any information for this year, but expect it to be the same again.

And now: have fun!

Question: aside from the popular teams, are there any routines you know of that one should watch? Especially in the divisions that aren't watched as much?
I'll also take any "I'm a fierceboarder watch my cp perform her/his routine" recommendations.

FloCheer says their streams don't start until 830--does anyone else know is that a typo for the milkhouse, or are they not streaming the first half-hour ?

I also don't know how I'm technically watching. I know my subscription technically has a day or two left from last year (I checked a few weeks ago what day it actually ran out), but it is showing them that it's cancelled, so maybe that's why?

ETA never mind it kicked in. still not sure how i'm watching if i don't have a subscription, and i have no options to renew. everything just links me back to their homepage.

Last edited:
I don’t know whether to buy Flocheer or not! So undecided! I won’t be able to watch it all live due to work and time difference so I don’t know if it’s worth it. It’s a lot of money :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it has begun. Can believe we're here already!! Also has to make my predictions [emoji2360] I've put it off due to life coming in the way and then ICU, but now there's no more days to put it off til. Crazy!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

FloCheer says their streams don't start until 830--does anyone else know is that a typo for the milkhouse, or are they not streaming the first half-hour ?

I also don't know how I'm technically watching. I know my subscription technically has a day or two left from last year (I checked a few weeks ago what day it actually ran out), but it is showing them that it's cancelled, so maybe that's why?

ETA never mind it kicked in. still not sure how i'm watching if i don't have a subscription, and i have no options to renew. everything just links me back to their homepage.

My guess is that "cancelled" means that your subscription doesn't auto-renew, but it hasn't run out yet, therefore you can still watch. And you'll probably be able to renew once it actually has run out.

I don’t know whether to buy Flocheer or not! So undecided! I won’t be able to watch it all live due to work and time difference so I don’t know if it’s worth it. It’s a lot of money :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it is a lot of money, I feel that you really get a lot for $30. You can watch all venues at the same time (or only 2 or 1 depending on what you like), and ever since FloCheer took over the live stream issues were almost non-existent. So it's not like back in the day when the USASF still did the live stream and you paid way more money and still had issues all weekend long.

ETA: the only complaint I still have is that we sadly don't get the live audio from the venues.

Sadly you need a VPN this year too. Just asked FloCheer.

I'd say "hola for the win" ;)

Last edited:
Question: aside from the popular teams, are there any routines you know of that one should watch? Especially in the divisions that aren't watched as much?
I'll also take any "I'm a fierceboarder watch my cp perform her/his routine" recommendations.

Any teams from ACE (Quebec) - they cleaned upppp this year! Especially their NT5, I wouldn't be surprised if they won the division honestly

Back