All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please keep updating. I have to go coach because our season isn’t even close to over and apparently our youth 2s need coaching and our level 3s need tumbling.

These kids need to be more considerate of my viewing schedule.

I have to think the gal who was cut from LJ but then moved to TGLC this year doesn’t feel so down about it anymore...

Well that's rude. There are couple of athletes that have moved between both teams. There are at least two on LJ that were on TGLC last year and two or three on TGLC that were on LJ included Victor and Kristen oldest.

Just popping in to say good luck to all the fierceboard kiddo's competing this weekend!

Well that's rude. There are couple of athletes that have moved between both teams. There are at least two on LJ that were on TGLC last year and two or three on TGLC that were on LJ included Victor and Kristen oldest.

I didn’t mean it to be rude. I felt for her when she was cut because she seemed devastated. I was just thinking that she couldn’t have been happy being moved from a Worlds team to a second place team just as LJ moved into this season as reigning champs. I wouldn’t be. But things seemed to have worked out for her because it looks like she’s going to win two Worlds titles in a row (if my faith in TGLC proves accurate).

Just saying things have a way of working themselves out. Sometimes something that isn’t your first choice works out in your best interest.

Back