All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can’t wait to the era of cheer anons disappear. They are spreading a rumor to TGLC got disqualified for juuling or something which Top Gun quickly shut down that rumor.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, I don’t know.

Seeing the results from extra small makes me even more annoyed that they allowed any gym to enter this year. It’s the perfect place for small gyms and they are killing it overall. T&S had no reason to go extra small beyond trying to find their easiest path to a ring. It just doesn’t sit right with me.
You can say the same thing with just about every division they added this year. I hated the fact that XS was restricted last year. Worlds is the best of the best - restricting a division so only certain gyms can win a ring isn't fair either.
I would be completely fine with 4 divisions - AG5, Coed 5, AG6 and Coed 6. Probably a more unpopular opinion than yours!
And btw - 5 YEARS - are you kidding me??!! I remember your wedding and now your baby is ready for tinys!

I know it’s been said already but can I just reiterate quickly: Canada is looking GOOD after day 1

:shimmy:

Are the IASF divisions still awarded “best of each country” award? Like how teams use to actually receive trophies and medals after U.S. and Canadian trials? Or is that not a thing anymore?

Does anyone have large open coed 5 scores? I think there's a typo on CU's website, because Teal has a 139.50 while being in first, whereas Wildcats has a 139.80 while sitting in second?

Ladycats are in 1st! The score link isn't popping up for some reason yet though

Good for them, but that cheer isn’t it. There are so many little things that could make it tighter, snappier, and less repetitive (change “Fight!” x3 to “Fight! Cats! Fight!” etc). Also give the girls rallying up front a tighter formation. It bums me out to see such a powerhouse gym sort of phone in classic cheerleading.

Back