All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trying to find a break to put scores/placements on the spreadsheet, but there are too many teams going!

Trying to find a break to put scores/placements on the spreadsheet, but there are too many teams going!

I signed up to drop off a meal today for my daughter's preschool teacher who was in the hospital and is now at home recovering. I would like to send my husband so I don't have to miss about 45 minutes while I'm out running to the next town over, but I know he will be a grump about it.

I'm making Jojo Siwa rainbow slime while trying to watch worlds. The person that gave this my daughter must hate me right?

A friend of mine's five year old was "gifted" slime in an easter egg, and the daughter promptly gave herself "highlights" in her hair with the slime. I told my friend that reasons like that are exactly why my children don't play with slime and any gifted to us will go into the trash.

ETA: @cheermomflipz yes Nfinity is through! (it wouldn't let me post again, so it was quicker to edit a non-related post. sorry haha)

Last edited:
General note: I can't wait for the day that cheer tumbling judges actually knock teams for bent-legged/piked/crossed-legged fulls and doubles. These teams at worlds are so close together skill-wise, and it kills me to see the insane tumbling scores of some teams when I don't see one layed out twisting skill in the routine

Back