All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yet another performance that is best I've seen in awhile!

They want that back to back!

Good fight on that stunt.

Also their center dancer SLAYS me every time.

There is something about the Panthers routine I cannot get into and I'm not sure what it is or why.

It's clearly great. I think I spend a lot of the time going "those kids are TINY" and if something goes wrong in the slightest I'm like "really? she's the size of a toddler". I recognize this is totally not fair to them, but it might be my eh about it. But that partner stunt is AMAZING.

They actually hit last year beautifully in finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they had issues with their partner stunt towards the beginning? Which got them a deduction? But yes other than that they were amazing in finals last year and I really hope they can hit like they did today, tomorrow :)

Small Senior Standings:
1. WE Generals
2. Ice Lady Lightning
3. CA Lady Bullets
4. Cheer Extreme SSX
5. Pittsburgh Mane 5
6. Rain Aqua
7. Brandon Senior Pink
8. ECE Black Diamonds
9. KC Fearless
10. Greensboro

Those scores are probably super close for that top 3.

I love how intense Large is with all of these amazing teams, but selfishly I miss 2012 when Orange, Panthers, and SE were all in separate divisions so I wasn't conflicted on who to root for.

It’s still an hour away but I’m already nervous for Lady Jags. Please comeback and hit today

Fingers cross they hit. I was hoping they would wear their shorts today but they are in the skirts again. I feel that same way about TGLC but I decided to just not watch the stream for them. Not trying to explain to my fiancee why I am emotional.

Back