All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yup, people don’t realise going so early in your division always hurts you.

I’ve always felt if BSB didn’t bomb their semi-finals routine last year, they would’ve placed higher during finals.

I’ve been watching a lot of gymnastics with my daughter since (before this weekend it seems lol) it was her dream to do “Big Girl” gymnastics and you are so right. Watching NCAA gym made me realize how important order it. If the first girl to go is SUPER impressive and the next five seem to do better, the scores only go up.

I’ve been watching a lot of gymnastics with my daughter since (before this weekend it seems lol) it was her dream to do “Big Girl” gymnastics and you are so right. Watching NCAA gym made me realize how important order it. If the first girl to go is SUPER impressive and the next five seem to do better, the scores only go up.
Very true in qualifications for Worlds/Olympics, as well. Teams/athletes in later subdivisions tend to score higher than earlier ones (e.g., Aly Raisman scoring the same in execution as Fan Yilin on bars).

I finally convinced myself to watch TGLC and what happens? My fiancee needs me to take him to drop his Harley off. :(

Why my Fiance needs the computer to chat with his friend while playing Xbox is beyond me..Silent Sunday Worlds for me I guess. :help:

Not a big fan of the white unis though ://// but the skills are crazy!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back