All-Star Worlds 2019 Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After. But maybe I'm just oldschool but in my day when your music stopped you kept going. Cougars won NCA last year after their music stopped!

Edit: Like 20 seconds after the music stopped though. It's not like it stopped on the way up and the flyer got confused, they had already been doing their routine to counts for a while. It just fell.

I vaguely remember (then again this is from back when music was still on CDs) something about if it wasn't at the fault of the "music person". Like maybe the DJ stepped on the cord and it pulled out of the phone or something? Or maybe a coach thought there was an injury and they stopped it but there really wasn't one and they kept going? It seemed like that one group (at least in my opinion) was super confused and thought they were supposed to stop and then realized they shouldn't have? Who knows...

Yes coed!! So happy for them! Hopefully this will get them a boost for next season and bring back the coed elite from 2015 and before!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Panthers beat SE in almost every part except the last three in the scoresheet. Whoa. SE needs to be flawless tomorrow to win.

Or Panther's have to have a screw up.

CSP is known for adding difficulty from Day 1 to Day 2; I think SE will take it assuming SE and Panther's hit.

Not to be outdone, ALL GIRL NT 5 is going to be interesting this evening as well between FLYERS AND LADY LUX.

Definitely can't underestimate Canada anymore. They're not letting anyone just walk into an international division, be mediocre and get medals!

Last edited:
Back