All-Star Worlds Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So as in my example if the top 4 teams already have AL bids, then the teams that finish 5th thru 8th would receive them at the competition?

Yes. If going into the competition teams 1-4 already have a bid, then teams 5-8 will get them. They reduced the number of AL bids this year, but historically it's always been pretty easy for a team to get a bid at the end of the year when most teams already have one.

If this is true then how come the partial paid bid that Brandon Allstars - Senior Black got at the O-Town Showdown earlier this seasons didn't get pass down to Top Gun Allstars - Angels? I know they were third in line, but since Senior White already has a full-paid bid..... where'd the partial paid bid go?

I was told that Angels do have that partial paid bid.

That would make sense because I was wondering why they didn't get an AL at NCA. They were in line for it day 1 and day 2 scores were higher but they didn't get one. This might be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same, because Guardians received the At Large. @flcheermom, will 24K be competing any more this season? I have yet to see their routine. :(

So as in my example if the top 4 teams already have AL bids, then the teams that finish 5th thru 8th would receive them at the competition?
I wouldn't assume that. Generally speaking, yes. But cp14's team went to a late bid competition last year where her team (that already had AL) was actually going for another one because we had too any roster changes to take the current team to worlds. I'm not sure how the logistics of all that went, I guess we refused/declined/gave up the first one before that late competition or something, but there were two teams there that had gotten a previous AL bid and got second one for the same reason. Probably not terribly typical, but it happened.

I was thinking the same, because Guardians received the At Large. @flcheermom, will 24K be competing any more this season? I have yet to see their routine. :(

Yes at UCA - we have had some struggles lol 2 flyers injured before NCA and another quit -so hopefully at UCA things will look better. (They don't call their team the struggle bus for nothing :) (all in good fun)

Yes at UCA - we have had some struggles lol 2 flyers injured before NCA and another quit -so hopefully at UCA things will look better. (They don't call their team the struggle bus for nothing :) (all in good fun)
I wish 24k very good luck! I really hope they will do well at UCA and get bid :)

I just saw on Twitter that 24K Jags have earned their spot at Worlds today, congratulations to your CP and her team!!
120kp04.jpg

Yeah..... I'm confused as well, not sure where the bid came from.

It is on the USASF site and they're generally pretty bad about updating that in a timely manner, so maybe it happened last week.

USASF lists 18 teams with AL bids on their website. NCA only had 16 to give out...

Last edited:
I just saw on Twitter that 24K Jags have earned their spot at Worlds today, congratulations to your CP and her team!!
120kp04.jpg

Thanks :) It came from NCA - I don't know the details. Now they are not going to go to UCA as I understand it, and they have 2 comps they will exhibition at before Worlds. That could change also, but that is what is planned as of today.

It is on the USASF site and they're generally pretty bad about updating that in a timely manner, so maybe it happened last week.

USASF lists 18 teams with AL bids on their website. NCA only had 16 to give out...
I think? That someone mentioned in another thread that a team near them was supposed to get a bid and was called after the fact and told there was an error, so if that happened would NCA have to give out another paid and the second AL too? I feel like we would've heard about the paid though... If it was a mathematical mistake (24K should've gotten one there and didn't) then can they just give out extra AL or would they have to give another paid?

I think? That someone mentioned in another thread that a team near them was supposed to get a bid and was called after the fact and told there was an error, so if that happened would NCA have to give out another paid and the second AL too? I feel like we would've heard about the paid though... If it was a mathematical mistake (24K should've gotten one there and didn't) then can they just give out extra AL or would they have to give another paid?

Yes, I know Iowa, I think got a bid after the fact due to an error. I see 18 AL bids on the USASF site (which would make sense, 2ALs per paid) but I don't see an extra paid bid. Generally with mistakes, like you said, they have to give an extra paid to give an extra AL.

US All Star Federation: BIDS AWARDED

Back