All-Star Worlds Bids 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Does it seem like there are a lot LESS bids this year? or actually when will they post all the bid competitions? cuz cheersport isnt even on there

I hope there will be for small senior. I'd rather see juniors compete at worlds than some of those teams...

the USASF list isn't complete. You can reach out to specific companies to find out what they are offering.

I made the list in the Wiki of the bid comps, so if you notice that the USASF adds more, please let me know and I can add the rest :) or if you want to, you can. It's a pretty simple format.

i LOVE their scoring. i wish worlds had their deduction system.

I never went but based off watching routines. Alot of teams that shouldn't win, win. I easily watched cheersport and could pick out worlds winners right there, but lost in cheersport

I never went but based off watching routines. Alot of teams that shouldn't win, win. I easily watched cheersport and could pick out worlds winners right there, but lost in cheersport

they probably won casue the other teams had issues. you have to hit to win cheersport basically.

I had to change that font. Made me want to vomit. I also added whether or not International teams were eligible for paid bids.

Back