All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually Triple Threat will not slide into the last spot. The last spot is now held by Star Athletics with a 217.53 because ECE was knocked out.
Bummer! And my little underdog gym Cheer Florida got knocked out and I think are in 11th - right under Pro Spirit...My friend's son owns Star Athletics lol..and Diana who owns Pro Spirit and I went to elementary school and junior high together same grade, in Dallas :)

A Towne Allstars Large Coed 5 - 1 stunt fall, 1 stunt bobble, 1 tumble touch. Baskets were crazy crazy high and stunts were amazing!

Did anyone else notice that the Flyer's team from Canada was Large Coed...but I only saw girls...

granted I didn't see much of their routine because the announcement screen wouldnt go away....and then my nodes came back...so i could have missed the males...but surely I would have seen at least one

Does anyone know what happened to the girl who had been doing the last RT pass on Panthers?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I know that she left Panthers to focus on Track and Field (she's the best pole vaulter in the state of Dallas!) (NCA was her last comp) but then a few weeks later she came back to Panthers. My guess is that the routine was rechoreographed without her and they didn't want to rearrange things again when she returned, hence the current set up!

Did anyone else notice that the Flyer's team from Canada was Large Coed...but I only saw girls...

granted I didn't see much of their routine because the announcement screen wouldnt go away....and then my nodes came back...so i could have missed the males...but surely I would have seen at least one

I only saw two boys, one of which seemed to only be spotting..

Back