All-Star Worlds Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have a laptop with a cable connected to my TV and I've had minimal to no problems with the feed. When I try to log in elsewhere it doesn't work at all...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

From what I heard, a girl lost her shoe, she picked it up and put it in her top. I don't know why she would put it in her top though lol

Actually that is what my CP's coach tells them. He also tells them to throw up in their tops if they're going to get sick on stage to not disrupt performance. Now, mine would never do that but maybe some would, she would be the drama queen making a big production of getting sick running off the stage.

I dont know if im just following the wrong people on twitter but there seem to be a lot of negative tweets out today .... is that honestly needed? There is one that is doing a lot of trash talk and they are retweeting everything bad they see .... anyone else seeing this ? I dont want to call the person out just didnt know if others are seeing it ?

Well..after a short text exchange with my dad ( who has built computers, run websites, taught computer class, etc ) this is basically what he had told me this- They have exceeded the number of people they allotted to watch.. Nodes are basically bandwidth, and that they didn't have enough 'slots' for the connections they had to the stream. Apparently, it is also not an easy fix as they would need a lot more bandwidth very quickly. To put it simply and in his words: someone underestimated the amount of viewers.

Slight correction, I misunderstood: Nodes are the 'ports', and basically the connections between us and the stream. Still, they do need more bandwidth also.

Well..after a short text exchange with my dad ( who has built computers, run websites, taught computer class, etc ) this is basically what he had told me this- They have exceeded the number of people they allotted to watch.. Nodes are basically bandwidth, and that they didn't have enough 'slots' for the connections they had to the stream. Apparently, it is also not an easy fix as they would need a lot more bandwidth very quickly. To put it simply and in his words: someone underestimated the amount of viewers.
Well they succeeded in pricing people out of attending, they should've anticipated a larger demand for video.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back